+ Are you a detail-oriented professional who understands the big picture and likes to think strategically?
+ Do you always ask “why” and are therefore intrigued by a deeply data-focused approach to SEO?
+ Do you thrive on learning and overcoming challenges?
If you answered yes to these questions, you might have what it takes to be FourFront’s next SEO Analyst. The following statements may also describe you:
- You manage time and resources efficiently and use these skills to help with team performance.
- You are analytical by nature and can recognize patterns in complex data.
- You are confident and unafraid of mistakes.
- You are a thorough reader and researcher, who is able to quickly apply new information.
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- You take ownership of your work and do not hesitate to take on new challenges.
- You work well under pressure, and always seek to lift the mood of your colleagues.
- You are a strong communicator who works equally well with internal teams and external clients.
- You can defend your position with positive tact and persuasive charisma. People want you on their team.
Job Description and Key Responsibilities
As a FourFront SEO Analyst, you will use research and analysis to improve a website’s ranking on search engines. You will strategize and execute digital visibility campaigns. You will run optimization campaigns that include market and competitor research, content research and recommendations, on-site and on-page optimization tactics, data analysis, and technical assessments.
In this position, you will be expected to:
- Analyze client websites, understand objectives, and develop thorough optimization strategies
- Conduct in-depth keyword, market, competitor, and other SEO research using data + tools
- Perform analyses of websites and website architecture, identifying issues + priorities related to Technical SEO
- Research and produce content strategy and content outlines for landing pages and blog topics
- Manipulate and analyze data to produce high-quality analytics reports and client deliverables
- Interface with clients and lead or assist with client presentations that tell a compelling story
- Coordinate with web designer/developers, sales/marketing teams, and management to ensure client success
- Research the latest digital marketing trends and stay up-to-date on industry developments
- Bachelor’s degree (Business, Marketing, or related field is strongly preferred)
- 3+ years of direct experience developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO-related tools
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office software (especially Excel)
- Working knowledge of CMS software (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.)
- Familiarity with schema markup and its appropriate usage + deployment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Good sense of humor
- Experience in an agency setting
- Proficiency with Data Studio and SQL
- Proficiency with Google Tag Manager
- Solid understanding of website design/development
FourFront is a digital marketing and web analytics company that transforms websites into powerful front-end marketing channels. We use a combination of data science and unique information-gathering technology to help our clients improve leads, increase sales, and align digital marketing efforts with customer needs.
FourFront is not for the timid or complacent. We are looking for people who are curious and collaborative. The perfect candidate will want to learn and contribute to the exploration of new frontiers in website strategy and analytics. You are a good fit if you are an enthusiastic but flexible team member who understands that individual success is a byproduct of company success.
The field of digital marketing is inherently competitive. Every day, we work with clear performance metrics, and we measure our results against those objectives. We expect everyone on our team to be performance-driven and set very high standards for themselves. That said, we also believe in work-life balance and the need to stop and refresh. In our experience, the best ideas come from healthy, happy team members. To manage this balance, we offer our employees a competitive salary/benefits package and generous PTO including an annual office closure between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Due to the pandemic, we are currently working remotely, and we will consider qualified applicants who do not reside locally and require a remote, virtual working environment. For local applicants, when it is safe to do so, we will adopt a hybrid work policy with some days in-office and others remote. Our office is located in a newly renovated factory building which is part of the Wayne Junction Historical District in the Germantown neighborhood of Philadelphia. The building’s design is industrial chic and provides a fun, creative work space large enough to accommodate FourFront’s future growth.
Thoroughly reading this job description is a good indicator of your attention to detail. Please let us know you made it this far by telling us your favorite dinosaur in your cover letter.
We offer a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience and aptitude. FourFront is an equal opportunity employer.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the short form below and attach your cover letter and resume. All fields are required. We will contact you as soon as possible, once your completed application is received.