Job Description and Key Responsibilities
This is a hands-on position. You are a manager and a producer. You will work independently and with team members. You will learn our industry-leading methodology and use it to conceive, plan, communicate, and execute digital visibility strategies. This position is also responsible for representing FourFront to our clients. To do this, you will need to learn about a variety of businesses and industries so that you can nurture relationships and provide clear, strategic guidance. This position will be expected to:
- Set up and proactively manage projects that align to a client’s strategic goals and serve as the primary point of contact.
- Lead team members in the execution of tasks and processes, ensuring quality and deadline adherence.
- Work with team to devise strategies that inform business requirements and advance the client’s understanding of their competition, growth opportunities, and potential risks.
- Effectively track, prioritize, manage, and report on deliverables, assignments, and issues related to a given project.
- Understand client objectives and conduct regular progress meetings that clearly explain our process, our reports, and the value we provide.
- Control the allocation of resources (actual to budgeted hours) and profitability of accounts.
- Communicate good and bad news to clients with tact and confidence.
- Learn and apply FourFront’s technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in Project Management (Marketing or digital services agency experience is strongly preferred)
- Demonstrated success in
- planning and implementing client-facing projects
- developing and nurturing client relationships
- leading a team across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and present data in meaningful ways
- Sophisticated team management skills; firm but upbeat management style
- Ability to learn, adapt, and work quickly
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Enthusiasm for and pride in your work
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on clarity and accuracy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (expertise with Excel)
- Knowledge of best practices for digital visibility and optimization
- Thorough understanding of Google Search Console and Google Analytics Experience with paid advertising strategy and campaign management, including a working knowledge of Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Working knowledge of HTML and content management systems, including WordPress
- Current Google Analytics certification
Thoroughly reading this job description is a good indicator of your attention to detail. Please let us know you made it this far by telling us your favorite aspect of this position in your cover letter.
We offer a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience and aptitude.
FourFront is an equal opportunity employer.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the short form below and attach your cover letter and resume. All fields are required. We will contact you as soon as possible, once your completed application is received.
Please note: Our response to your application may be delayed, due to logistical challenges caused by the COVID-19 Pandemic.