- Are you experienced with SEO implementation and have moved on to project management?
- Are you a hands-on manager who needs to understand how all the pieces work together?
- Are you highly organized but flexible enough to manage through gray areas?
- Do you welcome accountability?
If you answered yes to these questions, you might have what it takes to be FourFront’s next SEO Project and Account Manager. Many of the following statements also describe you:
- You have a strategic, collaborative mindset that adapts well to any kind of industry.
- You have exceptional planning skills, especially with regard to task organization, time management, and deadline adherence.
- You can simplify complex situations and you communicate your insights and position with positive tact.
- You are an expert at understanding, anticipating, and managing to the fulfillment of customer needs.
- You are a sophisticated communicator who knows what to say (as well as when and how to say it) to provide clarity and demonstrate value.
- You are adept at creating and maintaining long-term, trusting relationships.
- You are practical and calm under pressure and always seek to lift the mood of your colleagues.
- You take ownership of your work and do not hesitate to take on new challenges.
- You work equally well with internal teams and external clients.
- You “roll up your sleeves” to get the job done.
This position is responsible for representing FourFront to our clients. To do this, you will need to learn about a variety of businesses and industries so that you can nurture relationships and provide clear, strategic guidance.
This position will be expected to:
- Set up and proactively manage projects that align to a client’s strategic goals and serve as the primary point of contact.
- Lead team members in the execution of tasks and processes, ensuring quality and deadline adherence.
- Work with team to devise strategies that inform business requirements and advance the client’s understanding of their competition, growth opportunities, and potential risks.
- Effectively track, prioritize, manage, and report on deliverables, assignments, and issues related to a given project.
- Understand client objectives and conduct regular progress meetings that clearly explain our process, our reports, and the value we provide.
- Control the allocation of resources (actual to budgeted hours) and profitability of accounts.
- Communicate good and bad news to clients with tact and confidence.
- Learn and apply FourFront’s technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in Project Management (marketing or digital services agency experience is strongly preferred)
- 2-3 years of experience in hands-on SEO
- Demonstrated success in
- planning and implementing client-facing projects
- developing and nurturing client relationships
- leading a team across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of best practices for digital visibility and optimization
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and present data in meaningful ways
- Sophisticated team management skills; firm but upbeat management style
- Ability to learn, adapt, and work quickly
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Enthusiasm for and pride in your work
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on clarity and accuracy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (expertise with Excel)
- Google Ads experience
- Working knowledge of HTML and content anagement systems, including WordPress
FourFront is a digital marketing and web analytics company that transforms websites into powerful front-end marketing channels. We use a combination of data science and unique information-gathering technology to help our clients improve leads, increase sales, and align digital marketing efforts with customer needs. We are looking for people who are curious, collaborative, and want to explore new frontiers in website strategy and analytics.
The field of data science is inherently competitive. Every day, we work with clear performance metrics, and we measure our results against those objectives. We expect everyone on our team to be performance-driven and set very high standards for themselves. That said, we also believe in work-life balance and the need to stop and refresh. In our experience, the best ideas come from healthy, happy team members. To manage this balance, we offer our employees flex time, a competitive salary/benefits package, and generous PTO including an annual office closure between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
We will consider qualified applicants who do not reside locally and require a remote, virtual working environment. For local applicants, our office is located in a newly renovated factory building which is part of the Wayne Junction Historical District in the Germantown neighborhood of Philadelphia. The building’s design is industrial chic and provides a fun, creative work space large enough to accommodate FourFront’s future growth.
Thoroughly reading this job description is a good indicator of your attention to detail. Please let us know you made it this far by telling us your favorite aspect of this position in your cover letter.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and aptitude.
FourFront is an equal opportunity employer.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the short form below and attach your cover letter and resume. All fields are required. We will contact you as soon as possible, once your completed application is received.
Please note: Our response to your application may be delayed, due to logistical challenges caused by the COVID-19 Pandemic.