Due to the pandemic, we are currently working remotely though the office is open for anyone who wants to be there in person. We will consider qualified applicants who reside in the US and require a remote working environment. For local applicants, we plan to transition to a hybrid work policy at a future, undetermined date.
FourFront is an SEO & Analytics company that transforms websites into powerful front-end marketing channels. We use a combination of data science and proprietary information-gathering technology to help our clients improve leads, increase sales, and align digital marketing efforts with customer needs. We are looking for people who are curious, collaborative, and want to explore new frontiers in website strategy and analytics as well as advance with the company as we enter into a growth stage.
This is a new position in our growing company. You will oversee and guide scope, team members, workflows, resources, time, and money to achieve project goals and KPIs. You will also learn our industry-leading methodology and use it to plan and communicate digital visibility strategies. You will work alongside other Project Managers and have your own account assignments. You will interact with every member of the company, including upper management. This is a hands-on position.
What You Will Do
• Serve as the client’s primary point of contact.
• Work with team to devise strategies that advance the client’s understanding of their competition, growth opportunities, and potential risks.
• Lead team members in the execution of tasks, ensuring quality and deadline adherence.
• Manage the allocation of resources and profitability of accounts.
• Effectively track, prioritize, manage, and report on deliverables, assignments, and issues related to a given project.
• Understand client objectives and conduct regular progress meetings that clearly explain our process, reports, and value we provide.
• Learn and apply FourFront’s technologies. Learn about a variety of businesses and industries to provide clear, strategic guidance.
The Perfect Candidate
FourFront is not for the timid or complacent. The perfect candidate for FourFront wants to contribute every single day and work harder and smarter when faced with a challenge. This is a key position and is a good fit for a bold professional with a track record of innovative work.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing, or related field
• 3-5 years of experience in Project Management (Marketing or digital services agency experience is strongly preferred)
• Demonstrated success in:
– planning and implementing client-facing projects
– developing and nurturing client relationships
– leading a team across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to analyze, interpret, and present data in meaningful ways
• Sophisticated team management skills; firm but upbeat management style
• Ability and desire to learn, adapt, and work quickly
• Leadership mentality to drive progress coupled with critical and creative thinking
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Enthusiasm for and pride in your work
• Superior written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on clarity and accuracy
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
Highly Desired Skills
• Knowledge of best practices for digital visibility and optimization
• Thorough understanding of Google Search Console and Google Analytics
• Experience with paid advertising strategy, including a working knowledge of Google Ads
Our Work Culture & Benefits
The field of digital marketing is inherently competitive. Every day, we work with clear performance metrics, and we measure our results against those objectives. We expect everyone on our team to be performance-driven and set very high standards for themselves. That said, we also believe in work-life balance and the need to stop and refresh. In our experience, the best ideas come from healthy, happy team members. To further manage this balance, we offer our employees:
• Health, life, short-term, and long-term disability insurance
• 401(k) retirement plan with 3% employer contribution and immediate vesting
• Generous PTO starting at 17 days per year plus 11-12 holidays including an annual office closure
between Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience and aptitude
• Annual bonus based on company performance
Our office is located in a newly renovated factory building which is part of the Wayne Junction Historical District in the Germantown neighborhood of Philadelphia. The building’s design is industrial chic and provides a fun, creative workspace large enough to accommodate FourFront’s future growth. Public transportation is readily accessible with a train station across the street.
Thoroughly reading this job description is a good indicator of your attention to detail. Please let us know you made it this far by telling us your favorite dinosaur in your cover letter.
FourFront is an equal opportunity employer.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the short form below and attach your cover letter and resume. All fields are required. We will contact you as soon as possible, once your completed application is received.