Digital Project Manager
- Do you encourage and appreciate the contributions of others?
- Are you highly organized but flexible enough to manage through gray areas?
- Do you welcome accountability?
If you answered yes to these questions, you might have what it takes to be FourFront’s Digital Project Manager. Many of the following statements also describe you:
- You can simplify complex situations.
- You are obsessed with efficiency and accuracy.
- You have exceptional planning skills, especially with regard to task organization, time management, and deadline adherence.
- You have a strategic mindset and can apply it to different industries.
- You are able to anticipate customer needs and implement solutions that prevent problems.
- You are a people person, adept at creating and maintaining long-term, trusting relationships.
- You are practical and calm when dealing with constraints and challenges.
- You work well under pressure and seek to lift the mood of your colleagues.
- You take ownership of your work and do not hesitate to take on new challenges.
- You will defend your position with positive tact and persuasive charisma. People usually want you on their team.
- You work equally well with internal teams and external clients.
- You have superior communication skills, from writing emails to making presentations.
- You are willing to “roll up your sleeves” to get the job done.
FourFront is a data science company that transforms websites into powerful front-end marketing channels. We use a combination of data science and unique information-gathering technology to help our clients improve leads, increase sales, and align digital marketing efforts with customer needs. We are looking for people who are curious, collaborative and want to explore new frontiers in website strategy and analytics.
Job Description and Key Responsibilities
In this position, you will work independently and with team members. You will learn our industry-leading methodology and use it to conceive, plan, communicate, and execute digital visibility strategies. This position is also responsible for representing FourFront to our clients. To do this, you will need to learn about a variety of businesses and industries so that you can nurture relationships and provide clear strategic guidance. This position will be expected to:
- Set up and proactively manage projects that are tied to a client’s strategic goals
- Lead team members in researching and devising strategies that inform business requirements and advance the client’s understanding of their competition, growth opportunities, and potential risks.
- Create and update project plans and associated communication documents
- Lead team members in the execution of tasks and processes, ensuring quality and deadline adherence
- Effectively track, prioritize, manage, and report on deliverables, assignments, and issues related to a given project
- Balance the needs of clients with FourFront’s best interests
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned clients
- Help clients understand their website’s past performance and future potential
- Manage client relationships to control the allocation of resources (actual to budgeted hours) and profitability of the accounts
- Understand client needs, objectives, and internal resources to recommend additional services.
- Communicate good and bad news to clients with tact and confidence
- Understand and communicate client needs to FourFront’s internal teams
- Conduct regular status meetings with clients
- Ensure the quality of client reports
- Learn and apply FourFront’s technologies
- Experience with paid advertising strategy and campaign management, including a working knowledge of Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Working knowledge of HTML and content management systems, including WordPress
- Current Google Analytics certification
Thoroughly reading this job description is a good indicator of your attention to detail. Please let us know you made it this far by telling us your favorite aspect of this position in your cover letter.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and aptitude. FourFront is an equal opportunity employer.
Fill out the form below, and include your cover letter and résumé. We will be in touch shortly.