- Are you curious, ambitious, and results-oriented?
- Are you a self-motivated team player?
- Do you have the innate ability to think beyond an assignment to the next steps?
- Are you intrigued by digital marketing as a career path?
If you answered yes to these questions, you might have what it takes to be FourFront’s next SEO Associate. The following statements also describe you:
- You are thorough and detail-oriented.
- You are a strong communicator.
- You are analytical by nature.
- You take ownership of your work and do not hesitate to take on new challenges.
- You are confident and unafraid of mistakes.
- You manage time and resources efficiently to meet deadlines.
Job Description and Key Responsibilities
As a FourFront SEO Associate, you will assist with executing digital visibility campaigns as part of a larger team of specialists. This entry-level position is multi-faceted and growth-oriented. Most of the FourFront team started in this position and worked their way up.
We train all our new associates on our unique processes. Once you’ve learned the ropes, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Conducting in-depth keyword, market, and competitor research
- Researching and developing content outlines
- Performing technical assessments of websites
- Extracting, importing, analyzing, and charting data
- Performing on-site and on-page optimization tactics
- Gathering and analyzing data to recommend optimization tactics
- Researching blog topics
- Producing accurate, high-quality client deliverables
- Updating content using basic HTML, WordPress and other Content Management Systems
Successful SEO Associates should bring these skills to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, writing or related field
- 2+ years of work experience, preferably in a professional setting
- Ability to perform in-depth internet research on any topic
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office software, especially Excel
- Experience importing and exporting data, charting and analyzing trends, generating pivot tables, and performing other advanced operations
- Working knowledge of CMS software (WordPress, Concrete 5, Drupal, etc.)
- Basic proficiency with HTML
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and technologies
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- “Can do” attitude and extreme self-motivation
- Good sense of humor
- Understanding of digital marketing, including SEO, SEM/PPC, and website design/development
- Experience effectively communicating with customers, clients or external stakeholders
- Google Analytics certification
- Familiarity with SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Screaming Frog and SEMrush.
- Understanding of User Experience (UX) principles and ability to produce wireframes and information architecture diagrams
- Strong understanding of website databases and architecture
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Google Data Studio or Tableau
FourFront is a digital marketing and web analytics company that transforms websites into powerful front-end marketing channels. We use a combination of data science and unique information-gathering technology to help our clients improve leads, increase sales, and align digital marketing efforts with customer needs. We are looking for people who are curious, collaborative, and want to explore new frontiers in website strategy and analytics.
The Perfect Candidate
FourFront is not for the timid or complacent. The perfect candidate will want to learn and contribute. They will be expressive, self-managing and motivated, working harder and smarter when faced with a challenge. Finally, they will be an enthusiastic but flexible team member who understands that individual success is a byproduct of company success.
The field of digital marketing is inherently competitive. Every day, we work with clear performance metrics, and we measure our results against those objectives. We expect everyone on our team to be performance-driven and set very high standards for themselves. That said, we also believe in work-life balance and the need to stop and refresh. In our experience, the best ideas come from healthy, happy team members. To manage this balance, we offer our employees a competitive salary/benefits package and generous PTO including an annual office closure between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Due to the pandemic, we are currently working remotely, and we will consider qualified applicants who do not reside locally and require a remote, virtual working environment. For local applicants, our office is located in a newly renovated factory building which is part of the Wayne Junction Historical District in the Germantown neighborhood of Philadelphia. The building’s design is industrial chic and provides a fun, creative work space large enough to accommodate FourFront’s future growth.
Thoroughly reading this job description is a good indicator of your attention to detail. Please let us know you made it this far by telling us your favorite aspect of this position in your cover letter.
We offer a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience and aptitude. FourFront is an equal opportunity employer.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the short form below and attach your cover letter and resume. All fields are required. We will contact you as soon as possible, once your completed application is received.
Please note: Our response to your application may be delayed, due to logistical challenges caused by the COVID-19 Pandemic.