+ Are you an operations professional who is detail oriented and also understands the big picture?
+ Are you intrigued by digital marketing as a career path?
+ Are you a self-motivated team player?
If you answered yes to these questions, you might have what it takes to be FourFront’s next SEO Associate. The following statements may also describe you:
- You are proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel). You are comfortable importing and exporting data, charting and analyzing trends, generating pivot tables, and performing other advanced operations.
- You are familiar with Adobe’s Creative Suite (especially InDesign) and enjoy learning new software/systems.
- You have a basic understanding of digital marketing, including SEO, SEM, and website design/development.
- You can write basic HTML and use web content management tools (Wordpress, Expression Engine, Joomla, etc.).
- You enjoy posting new website content and interacting with social media platforms.
- You manage time and resources efficiently and use these skills to help with team performance.
- You are a thorough reader and researcher, who is able to quickly apply new information.
- You are analytical by nature and can recognize patterns in complex data.
- You are confident and unafraid of mistakes.
- You work well under pressure and seek to lift the mood of your colleagues.
- You take ownership of your work and do not hesitate to take on new challenges.
- You are a strong communicator who works equally well with internal teams and external clients.
- You will defend your position with positive tact and persuasive charisma. People usually want you on their team.
- You are practical and calm when dealing with constraints and challenges.
FourFront is a data science company that transforms websites into powerful front-end marketing channels. We use a combination of data science and unique information-gathering technology to help our clients improve leads, increase sales, and align digital marketing efforts with customer needs. We are looking for people who are curious, collaborative and want to explore new frontiers in website strategy and analytics.
Job Description and Key Responsibilities
As a FourFront SEO Associate, you will assist with strategizing and executing digital visibility campaigns as part of a larger team of channel specialists. This is an entry level position but it is also multi-faceted and critically important to our success. You will help with optimization campaigns that include market and competitor research, content research and recommendations, on-site and on-page optimization tactics, data analysis, and technical assessments.
This position will be expected to:
- Conduct in-depth keyword, market, and competitor research
- Analyze websites and outline optimization strategies
- Recommend top-level domain trust and authority building strategies
- Perform technical analyses of websites and website architecture
- Conduct SEO research
- Prepare client deliverables and assist with client presentations
- Research and recommend content strategy and outlines
- Extract, import, analyze, and chart data
- Produce accurate, high-quality analytics reports
- Update content using basic HTML, WordPress and other Content Management Systems
- Monitor and research blog topics
- Manage multiple social media accounts
- Research the latest digital marketing trends
- Provide pre-sales research and proposal support
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field (strongly preferred)
- 2+ years of business experience
- Basic proficiency with HTML and understanding of PHP, ASP, and JS coding
- Working knowledge of CMS software (WordPress, Expression Engine, Joomla, etc.)
- Strong understanding of website databases, architecture, and how SQL is used
- Marketing skills related to website optimization strategy
- Ability to perform in-depth internet research on any topic
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office software (especially Excel)
- Desire to learn new systems and achieve a “power” level
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and technologies
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- “Can do” attitude and extremely self-motivated
- Good sense of humor
Thoroughly reading this job description is a good indicator of your attention to detail. Please let us know you made it this far by telling us your favorite aspect of this position in your cover letter.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and aptitude. FourFront is an equal opportunity employer.
Fill out the form below, and include your cover letter and résumé. We will be in touch shortly.